Oncology represents the second most serious disease threatening human health, preceded only by cardiovascular disease. At Sygnature, our Translational Oncology team offers bespoke, high quality in vivo pharmacology services to customers.
The team will work with you to support, design and deliver in vivo pharmacology studies which are bespoke to each client, tailored to your specific needs.
We have hands-on experience with a wide range of cell line derived models including:
- Human tumour models representing a range of disease types
- Syngeneic tumour models
- Subcutaneous and orthotopic implants
- Expertise in bespoke model development
We are experienced drug hunters with pharma-trained expertise across:
- Disease types
- Signalling pathways
- A range of therapeutic modalities
The study design elements include:
- Tumour pharmacodynamics
- Normal tissue pharmacodynamics
- Efficacy, dose and schedule studies
- Development of models of resistance
- Variety of dosing routes (p.o., i.p., s.c., i.v., intratumoural)
- Therapeutic pharmacokinetics and tolerability
- Therapeutic index/Drug-Drug interactions
We can work with you and your company on a consultancy basis, as a fully integrated member of your drug discovery team, or on a fee for service basis, bringing a wealth of experience in disease models and drug discovery to every customer’s projects.
Please get in touch to discuss your project and model needs.