High Throughput Chemistry
Rapid access to bespoke compound libraries is crucial at all stages of medicinal chemistry projects. Our well-established High Throughput Chemistry team is perfectly positioned to swiftly and efficiently and deliver program-defining SAR (structure activity relationship), especially useful in early hit validation and hit-to-lead projects.
Our Proven Expertise
Over 5 years (2013-2018), Sygnature has produced over 41,000 drug-like molecules with novel three-dimensional character for the European Lead Factory. We have since built our own LeadFinder Prism collection (link) (2018-present day). Our expertise in High Throughput Chemistry is frequently deployed to our client projects and is accessed flexibly through standalone or integrated service models.
Our Cutting-Edge Platform
- Fully automated processes for synthesis, purification, QC, and reformatting.
- Variety of chemistries that are compatible with range of solvents, temperatures and homogeneous/ heterogenous methodologies.
- Refined protocols for robust reactions for high confidence success criteria.
- Robust enumeration, filtering and property calculation workflows.
- Wide range of trusted building block suppliers.
- In-house reaction-ready solubilised validated building block collections for high confidence success criteria.
- In-house reaction-ready solubilised medchem relevant building block collections.
- Support from a dedicated team or procurement specialists negotiate efficient sourcing of reagents and consumables to control project costs.
- Customised mass-directed purification (ELS/UV option).
- Each product traceable throughout the process, minimal human intervention to minimise errors.
- Customised robotic reformatting.
- Customised QC analysis and reporting.
- Experience of ‘reaction to assay’ screening.