Training and Development
To provide a long-term space to nurture and develop skills and capabilities we prefer to offer permanent contracts of employment.
Because the company’s success is dependant on the continued development of its employees, there is an extensive range of training and development activities on offer.
- Annual courses lead by industry experts in areas ranging from Medicinal Chemistry to Informatics.
- High levels of attendance at conferences worldwide, in addition to those hosted at BioCity.
- Dedicated mentors that track and plan long-term development alongside project work.
- Problem solving sessions and other internal workshop.
- Integrated, collaborative departments working within the same laboratories.
- Introduction to Management and Project Leadership courses.
- Personalised modular Leadership Development programmes.