Providing full confidence in the structure and purity of our molecules.
High quality synthetic and medicinal chemistry requires high quality analytical chemistry support. Having confidence in the structural characterisation of your compounds is vital and allows efficient progression of a lead series. At Sygnature Discovery we have invested heavily in the latest analytical tools to facilitate this process.
- Recently acquired 500 MHz Bruker NMR spectrometer. This spectrometer has the latest Bruker Smart ProbeTM technology allowing high sensitivity data to be obtained on 1H along with other nuclei such as 13C, 19F, 31P, 11B and 15N.
- A range of homonuclear and heteronuclear experiments are regularly employed for structure confirmation, structure elucidation and in order to make purity assessments.
- Structure conformation can also be probed.
- Open access LCMS, HPLC and UPLC available in every laboratory
- ELSD and photodiode array detectors.
- Sample organiser allows for the sequential analysis of up to ten 96-well plates for rapid data acquisition.
- Chiral analysis and method development is used in conjunction with chiral semi-preparative SFC and HPLC for chiral separation/purification
- Semi-preparative reverse and normal phase, mass, ELSD and/or UV directed purification allows isolation of compounds on milligram to gram scale
- Automated flash column chromatography can be run in both normal and reverse-phase modes, with ELSD and multi-wavelength UV detection can be used on multi-gram scale.
- FTIR-ATR,UV-Vis spectrometer, polarimeter and melting point apparatus aid in providing full characterisation data.
Our diverse range of client projects often require non-standard and bespoke methods to address their analytical chemistry problems. We are always happy to go the extra mile to find solutions to keep projects moving forward.