High Throughput Chemistry
Sygnature has a well-established High Throughput Chemistry lab which has efficiently produced small, diverse libraries for the European Lead Factory.
Over 5 years, Sygnature has produced over 40,000 drug-like molecules with novel three-dimensional character for the European Lead Factory. Our expertise in High Throughput Chemistry is also available to client projects and is especially useful in the hit-to-lead stage of the drug discovery process to rapidly expand hits and explore structure activity relationships.
- Fully automated process for synthesis, purification and QC
- Robotic reformatting at each stage
- Each product traceable throughout the process by barcoded vials
- Eliminates human / typographic errors
- Mass-directed purification (ELS/UV option)
- Single tube collection – compatible with wide range of structures/chromophores
- Refined protocols for a range of robust reactions
- Ambient to high temperature, wide range of solvents,
- Homogeneous and heterogeneous methodologies