Sygnature Discovery has broad expertise within the fields of type 2 diabetes and metabolic disease and has successfully delivered compounds to preclinical development for clients in this therapeutic area.
We have an experienced team of multi-disciplinary scientists with a record of delivery in the metabolic disease space. Using their depth of knowledge and RenaSci, a Sygnature Group company; a leading provider of in vivo models specific for studying metabolic disorders, our scientists can offer tailored integrated solutions to support your discovery projects.
Our bioscientists have developed a wide range of relevant assays across a number of assay platforms, including high content imaging, providing our clients with bespoke assays to probe compound mechanism of action studies and tailored screening cascades to support Hit Identification and Lead Optimisation programs. Sygnature’s scientists understand the importance of translational biology and as such offer solutions for the evaluation of both tissue and blood-based biomarkers in PD models of obesity and type 2 diabetes.
Our integrated drug discovery teams provide:
- A transparent and collaborative work ethic supported by state of the art Informatics to share data.
- High quality integrated capabilities via our co-located Medicinal, Computational Chemistry and Bioscience.
- Industry standard in vitro assays for the support of metabolic disorder discovery programs, such as: Glucose-Stimulated Insulin Secretion (GSIS) assays in mouse (Min6, bTC-6) and hamster cell models (HIT-T15), GLP-1 secretion assays in intestinal L cell systems (murine GLUTag cells) and glucose uptake in adipocytes and differentiated 3T3L1 fibroblasts.
- Tailored assays to probe target engagement and signalling pathways in both recombinant and immortalized cell models.
- Models of hormone release via functional assays developed in models of pancreatic beta-cells.
- Intellectual input into project screening strategy and design of relevant and efficient in vitro and ex vivo Screening Cascades.
- Timely provision of data through our ELN to support client patent applications.
- Clinical Biomarker Identification and validation.
- In vivo support via our established network of Strategic Partners.