Our Translational Oncology team offers bespoke, high quality oncology in vivo pharmacology services to clients ranging from small start-ups, biotechs, SMEs to large pharma.
The team is led by Jane Kendrew, Director of Translational Oncology, who is an oncology in vivo pharmacology expert with over 27 years of pharma-based drug discovery and model development expertise.
Jane and the team will work with you to support, design and deliver in vivo pharmacology studies which are bespoke to each client, tailored to your specific needs. The team can work with you and your company on a consultancy basis, as a fully integrated member of your drug discovery team, or on a fee for service basis, bringing a wealth of experience in disease models and drug discovery to all of their clients’ projects.
Translational Oncology Services:
- Human and syngeneic tumour cell line derived models representing a range of disease types
- Subcutaneous and orthotopic implants
- Bespoke model development
Dosing routes and therapeutic modalities
- o., i.p., s.c., i.v., intratumoural
- Experience across a range of modalities including small and large molecules, RNA therapeutics and ADCs
- Therapeutic pharmacokinetics and tolerability
- Tumour pharmacodynamics
- Normal tissue pharmacodynamics
- Efficacy, dose and schedule studies
- Development of models of resistance
- Therapeutic index/Drug-Drug interactions
Design, analysis and consultancy
- Experimental design consultation
- Drug discovery expertise
- Fit for purpose in vivo cascades to support all phases of drug discovery
- Statistical analysis
- Written reports