Therapeutic Area Lead – Neuroscience and/or Immuno-inflammation
As part of our continuing growth plans, Sygnature Discovery is now looking to recruit an experienced Therapeutic Area Lead with a deep knowledge of the clinical challenges of either Neuroscience (psychiatry, neurodegenerative diseases) and/or Immuno-inflammation (including neuro inflammation).
The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering drug candidates into human clinical trials, alongside an extensive publication/patent record. With a well-established reputation and network as a key opinion leader in your therapeutic area, you will demonstrate an understanding of the CRO environment, having either worked for a CRO or had significant outsourcing experience.
- You will be an experienced drug discovery scientist in either medicinal chemistry, biology, DMPK or pharmacology
- You will be an outgoing communicator able to network internationally including conference attendance, presentations, writing blog articles
- You will be a critical thinker and influencer who can use their experience and knowledge to enhance drug discovery programs
- You will be a scientific negotiator with the ability to find win-win scenarios for client and Sygnature
- You will show willingness to expand your scientific and business knowledge
- You will be a self-starter with the ability to work and communicate across both scientific and non-scientific audiences
- You will have the ability to interact across multiple drug discovery projects
In return you will receive an excellent training and benefits package, including a highly competitive salary which is reviewed annually, a bonus scheme, a well-regarded pension scheme, and private medical insurance. All our benefits are tailored to enhancing your experience at Sygnature as it is important to us that you share in our success.
We also recognise that the environment you work in is a priority, so we have built a collaborative and supportive culture with plenty of opportunities to grow and succeed, tailored to individual and business needs. This includes an excellent set of bespoke training and development courses to accelerate both your scientific and personal career growth.
Sygnature Discovery is a highly respected, successful and award-winning provider of fully integrated drug discovery research programmes to the global pharmaceutical industry. Founded in 2004 with a workforce of six, we now employee over 400 scientists, mainly operating from our purpose-built facilities in BioCity, Nottingham, but also at Alderley Park, Cheshire. As part of our success and continued expansion, we are looking for innovative and enthusiastic therapeutic area lead to join the organisation.
If you are interested in joining a successful and engaged company that places its people at the heart of its business, please apply through the link including the following;
1) Your CV,
2) a covering letter that briefly outlines your suitability for the role and your current notice period (if applicable)
3) confirmation of your status of eligibility to work in the UK (we are able to consider sponsoring potential employees with relevant levels of qualifications and experience under a Tier 2 visa)
Your application will be submitted through our trusted partners, LogicMelon, although only employees of Sygnature Discovery will review your application and personal data.
We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact the Careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit your application to this email address.