Talent Acquisition Manager
Sygnature Discovery is a highly respected, successful, and award-winning provider of fully integrated drug discovery research programmes to the global pharmaceutical industry. Founded in 2004 with a workforce of six, we now employee over 430 people, operating from our purpose-built facilities in BioCity, Nottingham, and Alderley Park, Cheshire. For further details about us please visit www.sygnaturediscovery.com
About the role
We are looking to appoint an experienced talent acquisition specialist to join our team in this newly created role. Based in either Nottingham or Alderley Park, the role of Talent Acquisition Manager will work with our existing HR team to design, develop and execute our new talent acquisition strategy, in line with our ambitious growth plans. The successful candidate will be able to build strong talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs, through advertising, networking, developing our employer brand and building effective relationships with internal teams and relevant external organisations.
Principal responsibilities will include;
- Determining current and forecast staffing needs in partnership with the HR business partners and senior management team.
- Advising on the best recruitment methods and coordinating recruitment campaigns to attract the best candidates.
- Proactively creating talent pipelines through cost-effective direct sourcing channels, including Linkedin Recruiter.
- Creating innovative ways to attract the best talent by developing the employer brand; through our career website, job advertising, networking platforms, the application process, candidate relationship management, regular liaison and interaction with academic institutions, exposure at lectures/workshops/ events, etc.
- Ensuring all candidates are engaged and updated from application to outcome.
- Coordinating the full recruitment lifecycle, working with the Talent Acquisition Advisor, to ensure ‘time to recruit’ is minimised, without compromising on candidate quality.
- Continuously improving recruitment and selection processes to the benefit of the candidate and the company.
- Producing meaningful data to analyse the success of recruitment campaigns, trends in the job market and ROI
- Ensuring that the best people are appointed to each role on the basis of merit and ability.
To succeed in the role, you will have the following capabilities;
- Experience of successfully managing end to end recruitment activities for a highly skilled workforce.
- Previous line management experience.
- A track record of successfully using Linkedin/Linkedin Recruiter to source candidates.
- An excellent networker and relationship builder.
- Demonstrable experience of developing a strong employer brand.
- IT literate, experience of working with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Comfortable with working in a fast paced and progressive environment.
- Effective administrative skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Able to demonstrate effective communication and relationship management skills with colleagues at all levels.
- Strong organisational skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
This is a permanent position and offering an excellent training and benefits package, including a highly competitive salary which is reviewed annually, a bonus scheme, a well-regarded pension scheme, and private medical insurance. All our benefits are tailored to enhancing your experience at Sygnature as it is important to us that you share in our success.
We also recognise that the environment you work in is a priority, so we have built a collaborative and supportive culture with plenty of opportunities to grow and succeed, tailored to individual and business needs. This includes an excellent set of bespoke training and development courses to accelerate both your personal and career growth.
If you are interested in joining a successful and engaged company that places its people at the heart of its business, please apply through the link including the following:
1) Your CV,
2) a covering letter that briefly outlines your suitability for the role and your current notice period (if applicable), and
3) confirmation of your status of eligibility to work in the UK.
Your application will be submitted through our trusted partners, LogicMelon, although only employees of Sygnature Discovery will review your application and personal data.
We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible. Initial discussions will be conducted online with final interviews held in our Covid secure offices in BioCity, Nottingham or Alderley Park.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact the Careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit your application to this email address.
We look forward to hearing from you.