RenaSci are an expert provider of in vivo services to the global pharmaceutical industry. RenaSci are part of the Sygnature Group, a leading drug discovery CRO. We are looking to employ a highly motivated, enthusiastic Statistician.
The ideal candidate will have an MSc or BSc with considerable statistical content and computer programming skills. Relevant experience would be useful, but recent graduates with the appropriate skills will also be considered. The successful applicant would report to RenaSci’s Principal Statistician and work closely with RenaSci’s scientists on experimental design and data analysis.
Key Skills and Requirements
- A good understanding of statistical modelling and experimental design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to understand scientific concepts and explain statistical concepts to scientists
- Experience in the use of statistical packages (e.g. SAS, R)
- Good computer programming skills in any language, e.g. Excel VBA, SAS/AF, Python
- Highly motivated
- Interest or awareness in AI and IT applications in a pre-clinical setting
- Creativity and curiosity with the ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of scientists and individuals
- An awareness of best practice in the planning of studies and the collation of data in order to meet scientific and ethical considerations
In return, we provide a variety of employee benefits and high-quality training, as well as a competitive salary.
Please include details of your right to work in the UK with your application.