Senior DMPK Informatics Scientist – Alderley Park
As a Senior Informatics Scientist, you will work within a small, established team in the informatics group to support our DMPK activities. This is an exciting time to join as we develop our DMPK capability to its full capability and install significant enterprise level infrastructure.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Provide ongoing informatics support for DMPK activities
- Involvement in the testing, roll out and ongoing support of laboratory automation software.
- Implementation of new protocols in software for DMPK assays
- Development of advanced reporting tools and databases for data analysis and client reporting.
- Support development of in-house project management systems
You must be comfortable taking on significant technical problems and be able to demonstrate creativity in solving them. This role would suit a self-starter, confident in their own technical abilities.
- Experience in developing LIMS systems would be beneficial in addition to working with LC-MS/MS data outputs
- Degree in Computer Science with strong scripting and programming skills in any language, e.g. Ruby on Rails, Python, C#, Excel VBA
- A solid understanding of relational databases and significant experience with SQL
- Understand and analyse project requirements and translating into programme deliverables
- Experience of working/programming laboratory automation equipment preferred.
- Exposure to DMPK in a commercial CRO would be advantageous
In return you will receive an excellent training and benefits package, including a highly competitive salary which is reviewed annually, a bonus scheme, a well-regarded pension scheme, and private medical insurance. All our benefits are tailored to enhancing your experience at Sygnature as it is important to us that you share in our success.
We also recognise that the environment you work in is a priority, so we have built a collaborative and supportive culture with plenty of opportunities to grow and succeed, tailored to individual and business needs. This includes an excellent set of bespoke training and development courses to accelerate both your scientific and personal career growth.
Sygnature Discovery is a highly respected, successful and award-winning provider of fully integrated drug discovery research programmes to the global pharmaceutical industry. Founded in 2004 with a workforce of six, we now employee over 300 scientists, mainly operating from our purpose-built facilities in BioCity, Nottingham, but also at Alderley Park, Cheshire. As part of our success and continued expansion, we are looking for innovative and enthusiastic DMPK scientists to join the organisation.
If you are interested in joining a successful and engaged company that places its people at the heart of its business, please apply through the link including the following;
1) Your CV,
2) a covering letter that briefly outlines your suitability for the role and your current notice period (if applicable), and
3) confirmation of your status of eligibility to work in the UK (we are able to consider sponsoring potential employees with relevant levels of qualifications and experience under a Tier 2 visa).
Your application will be submitted through our trusted partners, LogicMelon, although only employees of Sygnature Discovery will review your application and personal data.
We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact the Careers team at email@example.com. Please do not submit your application to this email address.