Scientist & Senior Scientist – DMPK
DMPK Scientists at Sygnature Discovery play an essential role in supporting client projects.
- You will design and execute discovery studies to understand the pharmacokinetics (PK) and absorption, metabolism, distribution, and excretion (ADME) of drug candidates
- Where appropriate, you will represent DMPK as the subject matter expert on Sygnature Discovery’s client project teams
- You will aid in the analysis, interpretation, integration and reporting of discovery DMPK data generated
- You will independently apply basic DMPK scientific principles, attend scientific meetings, and keep abreast of DMPK literature
- Where appropriate, you will assist junior level scientists with experimental design and troubleshooting
- Where appropriate, you will support business development activities
Experience / Requirements;
- B.Sc., M.Sc. and/or Ph.D. in pharmaceutical sciences, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related disciplines with some knowledge of absorption, distribution, drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics
- Proficient in operating and trouble-shooting HPLC-tandem Mass spectrometer (LC-MS/MS)
- Experience in working with cross functional project teams to support drug discovery and/or pre-clinical development
- Some biotech and/or pharmaceutical industry experience in discovery DMPK especially in bioanalysis
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
In return you will receive an excellent training and benefits package, including a highly competitive salary and pension scheme. All our benefits are tailored to enhancing your experience at Sygnature as it is important to us that you share our success. We also recognise that our environment is paramount, so we foster a collaborative and supportive culture with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop, tailored to individual and business needs.
We are an award-winning provider of fully integrated drug discovery research programmes to the global pharmaceutical industry. Our clients place great value on our highly flexible, transparent and collaborative business model. Our continuing growth has been supported by our move to the Discovery building in spring 2017, a purpose-built facility on the BioCity site in the heart of Nottingham. We are also opening a laboratory in Alderley Park and as part of this expansion, we are looking for innovative and enthusiastic DMPK scientists to join the organisation here.
If you are interested in joining a successful, engaged and award-winning company that places its people at the heart of its business, please apply online using the form in the left side-bar, including;
- Covering letter (briefly outlining your suitability for the role)
- Confirmation of your status of eligibility to work in the UK