Scientist – Renal Bioscience (RenaSci)
The Renal Biology team at RenaSci are growing, and are seeking to expand our CKD offering and by employing a highly motivated, enthusiastic person to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have a BSc with substantial professional experience preferably in industry and possess strong practical experience with emphasis on in vivo techniques alongside experience in cellular/molecular biology.
- This position requires a BSc degree in Biology or related field with substantial professional experience preferably in industry
- The candidate should have strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills, the ability to problem solve and work independently.
- Ability to execute projects to tight timelines with the ability to adapt to rapid changes in project priorities
- Home Office licence modules 1-4.
- The ability to carry out in vivo work (e.g. surgical procedures, administration of substances, imaging and collection of tissues).
- Good lab-based skills with emphasis on cellular biology techniques including tissue lysing, immunohistochemistry, ELISA;
- Experience of setting up recovery surgical models
- Surgical procedures, administration of substances, imaging and collection of tissues
- Preparing common lab reagents;
- Working in an GLP environment
- Record data using laboratory information management systems
- Work weekends and holidays on rotating basis
To apply, follow this link to our trusted third-party application portal HERE.