Quality Officer (RenaSci)
We are currently seeking a trainee Quality Officer to join the team at RenaSci in Nottingham.
The enthusiastic individual we seek will have a relevant life science qualification ideally combined with laboratory-based research experience, ideally within the CRO, pharmaceutical or biotechnology sector. Experience in a Quality Control and/ or Quality Assurance role is preferable and a working knowledge of Good Laboratory Practice will be a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks effectively in order to meet deadlines and must also have meticulous attention to detail.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position has a dual focus, on Quality Control and Quality Assurance:
The successful candidate would be expected to build and maintain an understanding of all study types performed by RenaSci in order to be able to effectively fulfil this role, which will involve:
- Perform QC checking of primarily non-GLP studies, as allocated by Management
In this aspect of the role the objective is to provide independent assurance to management on matters of GLP compliance whilst also having a proactive approach to regulatory compliance. This aspect of the role will involve:
- Assisting the QA Auditor in maintaining the GLP QA programme. This will involve performing audits and inspections on GLP drug abuse studies.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Life Science graduate and/or equivalent quality management qualification / certification
- Preferable experience in a laboratory environment operating under GLP
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Previous experience of GLP is desirable
- Able to deliver deadlines under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Diplomatic, polite and professional
- Contribute positively to the team
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and Self-motivated
To apply, follow this link to our trusted third-party application portal HERE.