Principal Scientist, DMPK – Nottingham or Alderley Park
DMPK Scientists at Sygnature Discovery play an essential role in supporting client projects. This growing department is looking for a talented DMPK Principal Scientist to push and lead our capabilities even further.
As a DMPK Principal Scientist, you will join a dynamic department actively discovering new drugs for a broad range of projects, molecular targets and therapeutic indications.
Principal Scientist responsibilities:
- You will represent DMPK as the subject matter expert on Sygnature Discovery’s client project teams
- You will design and execute discovery studies to understand the pharmacokinetics (PK) and absorption, metabolism, distribution, and excretion (ADME) of drug candidates
- You will be responsible for the analysis, interpretation, integration and reporting of discovery DMPK data generated
- You will implement innovative technologies and approaches to enhance scientific impact and/or efficiencies
- You may need to support business development activities
Experience / Requirements:
- Sc., M.Sc. and/or Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related disciplines with thorough knowledge of absorption, distribution, drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics
- Broad experience in working with cross functional project teams to support drug discovery and/or pre-clinical development
- Extensive experience of biotech and/or pharmaceutical industry experience in discovery DMPK
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
In return you will receive an excellent training and benefits package, including a highly competitive salary and pension scheme. All our benefits are tailored to enhancing your experience at Sygnature as it is important to us that you share our success. We also recognise that our environment is paramount, so we foster a collaborative and supportive culture with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop, tailored to individual and business needs.
We are an award-winning provider of fully integrated drug discovery research programmes to the global pharmaceutical industry. Our clients place great value on our highly flexible, transparent and collaborative business model. Our continuing growth has been supported by our move to the Discovery building, a purpose-built facility on the BioCity site in the heart of Nottingham. Sygnature also has a second site at Alderley Park which is rapidly expanding in 2021 to provide a second integrated drug discovery facility.
If you are interested in joining a successful, engaged and award-winning company that places its people at the heart of its business, please apply to the link below including the following;
1) Your CV,
2) a covering letter (briefly outlining your suitability for the role), and
3) confirmation of your eligibility to work in the UK (confirmation of your status of eligibility to work in the UK (we can consider sponsoring potential employees with relevant levels of qualifications and experience under a Skilled Worker visa).
Your application will be submitted through our trusted partners, LogicMelon, although only employees of Sygnature Discovery will review your application and personal data.
We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact the Careers team at email@example.com. Please do not submit your application to this email address.