Postdoctoral Researcher – Renal Bioscience (RenaSci)
Within the Sygnature Group, RenaSci are an expert provider of in vivo services to the global pharmaceutical industry. With continued growth, we are seeking to expand our Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) offering and are looking to employ a highly motivated, enthusiastic scientist to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have a PhD in renal biology with relevant post-doctoral experience in academia or industry and possess strong practical experience with emphasis on in vivo and ex vivo models alongside experience in cellular/molecular biology.
Key Skills and Requirements
- PhD or equivalent in animal physiology, ideally in renal biology and have relevant post-doctoral experience in academia or industry
- An excellent research background that will complement and enhance the existing strengths of the research group
- Experience of in vivo and ex vivo study design
- Good lab-based skills with emphasis on cellular biology techniques including Western blotting, qPCR, immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, ELISA
- Experience working under sterile conditions
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good attention to detail and recording of experimental data
- High levels of motivation
- Ability to execute projects to tight timelines with the ability to adapt to rapid changes in project priorities
- Some weekend working will be required
- Home Office licence modules 1-4.
- Experience of setting up recovery surgical models.
- The ability to carry out in vivo work (e.g. surgical procedures, administration of substances, imaging and collection of tissues).
- Knowledge of safety issues associated with the use of biological medicines (e.g. small molecules, antibodies, cell therapies).
To apply, follow this link to our trusted third-party application portal HERE.