PK Scientist (RenaSci)
We are currently seeking in-life Scientists and to join the team at RenaSci in Nottingham.
The enthusiastic individuals we seek will have a relevant life science qualification combined with laboratory-based research experience gained within the CRO, pharmaceutical or biotechnology sector. Experience with in-life DMPK studies is preferable, however rodent experience is essential.
The successful candidates must be able to work under pressure, manage multiple tasks effectively in order to meet study deadlines and have a good attention to detail.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the day to day hands on running of in-life DMPK studies
- Preparation of study paperwork
- Dose/vehicle preparation
- Dosing rodents, blood/tissue/CSF sampling and sample handling
- Recording of in-life data
- Planning studies
- Interaction with in-vitro DMPK and Projects across the Sygnature Group of Companies
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Life Science graduate
- Home Office Personal Licence
- Proven track record of in-life study participation/leading
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATION:
- Bile Duct cannulation/surgical skills
- Experience as PPL or Deputy PPL under ASPA
- PhD or BSc/MSc with equivalent years of experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Rodent dosing/sampling
- Previous experience of in-life DMPK (preferred but not essential)
- Able to deliver deadlines under pressure
- Contribute positively to the team
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and Self-motivated
Please apply through our trusted third-party here.