Office Administrator – Nottingham
The office administrator role sits at the heart of the business, presenting a public face liaising with visitors as well as supporting the needs of our scientists. The role holder will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, a proven ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanour. This role could be worked effectively part-time, however, we are also open to applications on a full-time basis.
Principal duties will include;
- Scheduling and organising meetings and travel arrangements for colleagues
- Booking, greeting visitors and directing them to the appropriate offices
- Booking attendance at scientific conferences, both domestically and internationally, including flights and accommodation
- General office duties, including filing, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Answering phones and directing calls to the correct person or taking messages
- Sorting and distributing incoming correspondence
- General photocopying and scanning
- Supporting external business events including hospitality
- Coordinating on-site parking arrangements
- A flexible approach to your tasks and a willingness to adapt at short notice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software and utilisation
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise activities
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- A customer-service focus
- A professional approach and appearance
- High levels of discretion
- The ability to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
In return you will receive an excellent training and benefits package, including a highly competitive salary and pension scheme. All our benefits are tailored to enhancing your experience at Sygnature as it is important to us that you share our success. We also recognise that our environment is paramount, so we foster a collaborative and supportive culture with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop, tailored to individual and business needs. As the company continues to grow, there will be plenty of opportunities to develop and take on different responsibilities. We are also happy to provide financial support for relevant professional development.
If you are interested in joining a successful, engaged and award-winning company that places its people at the heart of its business, please apply through the link below including the following;
- Covering letter (briefly outlining your suitability for the role and confirming your preference for hours of work)
- Confirmation of your status of eligibility to work in the UK (you will need to possess this in order to be considered for the role)
You will submit your application through our trusted partners, LogicMelon. Please be assured that only employees of Sygnature Discovery will review your application and personal data.
If you have any questions, please contact the Careers team at email@example.com. Please do not submit your application to this email address.