NMR Spectroscopy at Sygnature Discovery plays an essential role in supporting clients’ drug discovery programmes. You will work closely with our chemistry team to provide data interpretation support and experimental design advice for challenging problems, and help maintain our NMR spectrometers for walk-up use.
- For this role, you are likely to have a PhD in NMR Spectroscopy or related discipline or have experience of providing NMR spectroscopy support for chemistry teams.
- You will have experience in the operation of Bruker NMR spectrometers and instrument troubleshooting.
- You will be confident in the design and execution of complex solution state NMR experiments and skilled in small molecule NMR data interpretation.
- You will work in a proactive and efficient manner.
- You will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as demonstrating the ability to work well within a team.
In return you will receive an excellent training and benefits package, including a highly competitive salary and pension scheme. All our benefits are tailored to enhancing your experience at Sygnature as it is important to us that you share our success. We also recognise that our environment is paramount, so we foster a collaborative and supportive culture with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop, tailored to individual and business needs.
We are an award-winning provider of fully integrated drug discovery research programmes to the global pharmaceutical industry. Our clients place great value on our highly flexible, transparent and collaborative business model. Our continuing growth has been supported by our move to the Discovery building in spring 2017. This is a purpose-built facility on the BioCity site in the heart of Nottingham, and as part of our success and continued expansion, we are looking for innovative and enthusiastic -scientists to join the organisation.
If you are interested in joining a successful, engaged and award-winning company that places its people at the heart of its business, please apply through the link below including the following;
- Covering letter (briefly outlining your suitability for the role)
- Confirmation of your status of eligibility to work in the UK (we have the ability to sponsor employees under a Tier 2 General Visa)
Please apply ASAP as we will interview on an ongoing basis.
You will submit your application through our trusted partners, LogicMelon. Please be assured that only employees of Sygnature Discovery will review your application and personal data.
If you have any questions, please contact the Careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit your application to this email address.