Marketing Operations Manager
Calling all driven marketers with project management skills; there’s an exciting marketing vacancy you might want to check out. Yep, we’re excited too.
To support Sygnature’s continued growth, we’re looking to enhance our marketing capacity by recruiting a Marketing Operations Manager into our marketing team.
You will report to the Director of Marketing and will play a central role in the company’s marketing activities.
Principal requirements (sounds awfully formal, but you know what we mean) include:
- Marketing automation and workflow management
- Website maintenance and management
- Digital channel account management
- Co-ordination of marketing projects
- Co-ordination of agencies and other external suppliers
- Virtual event planning and management
- Management of social channels (mainly LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Content-driven customer identification: early-stage engagement and nurturing to create business opportunities
- Lead generation and conversion rate optimisation
To succeed in the role, you will have the following capabilities:
- Marketing automation software skills and experience (ideally HubSpot)
- Understanding and demonstrable experience of content management systems (ideally WordPress)
- Ability to extract expertise and turn it into purposeful content
- Search engine optimisation skills and experience
- Search ads account management
- Virtual event management experience
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines
- Willingness to learn new software suites and platforms
- A can-do, problem-solving attitude
Ideally, you will have the following experience:
- Qualified to degree level in subjects such as Business, Marketing, or Information Technology
- Project Management
- CRM experience
- Mathematical skills; comfortable working with numbers and making sense of metrics
- Experience from the pharma, biotech or drug discovery/development industry
In return, you will receive an excellent training and benefits package, including a highly competitive salary which is reviewed annually, a bonus scheme, a well-regarded pension scheme, and private medical insurance.
All our benefits are tailored to enhancing your experience at Sygnature as it is important to us that you enjoy your work and share in our success.
We also recognise that the environment you work in is a priority, so we have built a collaborative and supportive culture with plenty of opportunities to grow and succeed, tailored to individual and business needs. This includes an excellent set of bespoke training and development courses to accelerate your personal career growth.
Sygnature Discovery is a highly respected, successful, and award-winning provider of fully integrated drug discovery research programmes to the global pharmaceutical industry. Founded in 2004, we now employee around 500 people (and counting), operating from our purpose-built facilities in BioCity, Nottingham, and Alderley Park, Cheshire.
As part of our success and continued expansion, we are looking for an innovative and well-organised marketeer to join the organisation. If you are interested in joining a successful and engaged company that places its people at the heart of its business, then go for it! Please apply to this marketing vacancy through the link including the following:
1) Your CV
2) A covering letter that briefly outlines your suitability for the role and your current notice period (if applicable), and
3) Confirmation of your status of eligibility to work in the UK
Your application will be submitted through our trusted partners, LogicMelon, although only employees of Sygnature Discovery will review your application and personal data.
We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions or need further information, please contact the Careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit your application to this email address.