To support Sygnature’s continued growth, we are looking to enhance our marketing capacity by recruiting a Marketing Manager into our marketing team. You will report to the Director of Marketing and will play a central role in the company’s marketing activities.
Principal responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Marketing automation and workflow management
- Website maintenance and management
- Digital channel account management
- Writing copy for a range of channels (press releases, website, social media etc.)
- Coordination of marketing projects
- Coordination of agencies and other external suppliers
- Virtual event management and support
- Management of social channels (mainly LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Purchasing system management and assistance in maintaining the marketing budget
- Content Driven Customer identification:
- Utilising Business Intelligence data with a specific content driven approach to educate target individuals and organisations.
- Early-stage engagement and nurturing to create business opportunities
To succeed in the role, you will have the following capabilities;
- Marketing Automation Software skills and experience (ideally HubSpot)
- Understanding and demonstratable experience of Content Management Systems (ideally WordPress)
- Creative writer with ability to extract expertise and turn it into purposeful content
- Search Engine Optimisation skills and experience
- Search Ads Account Management
- Virtual event management experience
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines
- Willingness to learn new software suites and platforms
- A can-do, problem-solving attitude
Ideally, you will have the following experience;
- Qualified to degree level in subjects such as Business, Marketing, or Information Technology
- Project Management
- Customer Relationship Management experience
- Strong mathematical skills, comfortable working with numbers and making sense of metrics
- Experience from pharma, biotech or drug discovery / development industry
In return you will receive an excellent training and benefits package, including a highly competitive salary which is reviewed annually, a bonus scheme, a well-regarded pension scheme, and private medical insurance. All our benefits are tailored to enhancing your experience at Sygnature as it is important to us that you share in our success.
We also recognise that the environment you work in is a priority, so we have built a collaborative and supportive culture with plenty of opportunities to grow and succeed, tailored to individual and business needs. This includes an excellent set of bespoke training and development courses to accelerate your personal career growth.
Sygnature Discovery is a highly respected, successful, and award-winning provider of fully integrated drug discovery research programmes to the global pharmaceutical industry. Founded in 2004, we now employee over 430 people, operating from our purpose-built facilities in BioCity, Nottingham, and Alderley Park, Cheshire. For further details about us please visit www.sygnaturediscovery.com.
As part of our success and continued expansion, we are looking for an innovative and enthusiastic marketeer to join the organisation.
If you are interested in joining a successful and engaged company that places its people at the heart of its business, please apply through the link including the following:
1) Your CV,
2) a covering letter that briefly outlines your suitability for the role and your current notice period (if applicable), and
3) confirmation of your status of eligibility to work in the UK (subject to strict criteria, we are able to consider sponsoring potential employees with relevant levels of qualifications and experience under a Skilled Worker).
Your application will be submitted through our trusted partners, LogicMelon, although only employees of Sygnature Discovery will review your application and personal data.
We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact the Careers team at email@example.com. Please do not submit your application to this email address.