IT User Support Technician – Nottingham
About the role
Sygnature Discovery is looking for an IT User Support Technician, to primarily manage the IT requirements for new starters, including hardware configuration, account creation and induction and training, in addition to general 1st line level IT support as a secondary responsibility. Reporting to the IT Operational Support Team Leader and working alongside a team of technicians.
Principal responsibilities will include:
- New starters Account Creation on our various IT systems.
- Processing leaver account terminations.
- Managing roles changes for various colleagues
- IT Training & Induction for New Starters & other colleagues as needed.
- Group / Distribution List Membership administration.
- Procurement of new starter hardware and equipment
- Auditing the starter and leaver process including for non-IT systems and client systems.
Person Specification: to succeed in the role, you will have the following skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Basic understanding of Active Directory.
- Basic Understanding of O365 user management.
- Basic understanding of scripting.
- Confident communication and customer service skills.
- Experience of presenting to group and preparing training resources (desirable).
- Good knowledge of Windows OS and Office applications.
- Basic understanding of computer hardware.
This is a permanent position and offering an excellent training and benefits package, including a highly competitive salary which is reviewed annually, a bonus scheme, a well-regarded pension scheme, and private medical insurance. All our benefits are tailored to enhancing your experience at Sygnature as it is important to us that you share in our success.
We also recognise that the environment you work in is a priority, so we have built a collaborative and supportive culture with plenty of opportunities to grow and succeed, tailored to individual and business needs. This includes an excellent set of bespoke training and development courses to accelerate both your personal and career growth.
If you are interested in joining a successful and engaged company that places its people at the heart of its business, please apply through the link including the following:
1) Your CV,
2) a covering letter,
3) confirmation of your status of eligibility to work in the UK.
Your application will be submitted through our trusted partners, LogicMelon, although only employees of Sygnature Discovery will review your application and personal data.
We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible. Initial discussions will be conducted online with final interviews held in our offices in BioCity, Nottingham.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact the Careers team at email@example.com . Please do not submit your application to this email address.
We look forward to hearing from you.