In-vivo Scientist/Senior Scientist (Alderley Park)
In-vivo Scientists at Sygnature Discovery play an essential role in supporting all in-vivo aspects of drug discovery projects using specialist oncology disease models. The growing department is looking for a talented in-vivo Scientist to join the team at Alderley Park.
As an in-vivo Scientist you will join a dynamic department actively supporting the discovery of new drugs for a broad range of projects and molecular targets, whilst also working across a wide range of therapeutic modalities.
- Home Office Personal Licence Holder PIL ABC with an in-depth knowledge of ASPA 1986
- Life Science graduate or equivalent
- Proven track record of conducting In-vivo oncology and DMPK studies gained within the CRO, pharmaceutical or biotechnology sector.
- High ethical and welfare standards
- Significant experience of oncology in vivo models
- Extensive range of in-vivo techniques with a keen eye for detail and concern for standards.
- Ability to take responsible for the day to day running of In-vivo studies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Excellent record keeping skills
- Individual should be self-motivated and enthusiastic
In return you will receive an excellent training and benefits package, including a highly competitive salary which is reviewed annually, a bonus scheme, a well-regarded pension scheme, and private medical insurance. All our benefits are tailored to enhancing your experience at Sygnature as it is important to us that you share in our success.
We also recognise that the environment you work in is a priority, so we have built a collaborative and supportive culture with plenty of opportunities to grow and succeed, tailored to individual and business needs. This includes an excellent set of bespoke training and development courses to accelerate both your scientific and personal career growth.
Sygnature Discovery is a highly respected, successful and award-winning provider of fully integrated drug discovery research programmes to the global pharmaceutical industry. Founded in 2004 with a workforce of six, we now employ over 400 scientists, operating from our purpose-built facilities in BioCity, Nottingham and Alderley Park, Cheshire. As part of our success and continued expansion, we are looking for innovative and enthusiastic In-vivo scientists to join the organisation.
If you are interested in joining a successful and engaged company that places its people at the heart of its business, please apply through the following link including;
1) Your CV,
2) a covering letter that briefly outlines your suitability for the role and your current notice period (if applicable)
3) confirmation of your status of eligibility to work in the UK (we are able to consider sponsoring potential employees with relevant levels of qualifications and experience under a Tier 2 visa)
Your application will be submitted through our trusted partners, LogicMelon, although only employees of Sygnature Discovery will review your application and personal data.
We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact the Careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit your application to this email address.