In-vivo Scientist (Receptor Binding) – Nottingham
Sygnature Discovery is a leading independent integrated drug discovery and non-clinical services company. The In Vivo Pharmacology (IVP) team at Sygnature Discovery play an essential role in supporting and leading integrated client projects as well as delivering specialist assays to complement In Vivo studies.
About the role
We are looking for scientist to join the Receptor Binding Team in In Vivo Pharmacology at Sygnature Discovery.
You will join a dynamic and growing department actively discovering new drugs for a broad range of projects, targets and therapeutic indications. You will join the receptor binding group, running both in vitro and ex vivo assays and delivering high quality data supporting projects and assets across the portfolio in the therapeutic areas such as metabolic and CNS.
- Ideally you will have a BSc/MSc in pharmacology, biochemistry or a related discipline
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Full training will be provided
This is a permanent position and offering an excellent training and benefits package, including a highly competitive salary which is reviewed annually, a bonus scheme, a well-regarded pension scheme, and private medical insurance. All our benefits are tailored to enhancing your experience at Sygnature as it is important to us that you share in our success.
We also recognise that the environment you work in is a priority, so we have built a collaborative and supportive culture with plenty of opportunities to grow and succeed, tailored to individual and business needs. This includes an excellent set of bespoke training and development courses to accelerate both your scientific and personal career growth.
If you are interested in joining a successful and engaged company that places its people at the heart of its business, please apply through the link including the following:
1) Your CV,
2) a covering letter that briefly outlines your suitability for the role and your current notice period (if applicable), and
3) confirmation of your status of eligibility to work in the UK (we are able to consider sponsoring potential employees with relevant levels of qualifications and experience under a Skilled Worker visa).
Your application will be submitted through our trusted partners, LogicMelon, although only employees of Sygnature Discovery will review your application and personal data.
We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact the Careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit your application to this email address.