Sygnature Discovery is looking for an HR professional to join its existing HR team in delivering high quality core people processes and initiatives for the business. This is a new role where you will work alongside our HR Development Manager and will enjoy a varied set of responsibilities, focusing on some key aspects of our HR agenda. As the Sygnature Group continues to grow, we see the Coordinator position as an excellent development opportunity towards an HR Advisor role and beyond.
Principal responsibilities will include;
- Benefit administration and support; pensions, PMI and other general benefits, resolving employees’ queries as necessary
- Training and development activities to include our e-Learning platform and suite of internal training courses
- Advising employees on maternity and paternity rights
- Dealing with employee relations matters as required
- Assisting with annual review processes, including appraisal and pay awards
- Supporting employee engagement activities across the Sygnature group of companies
- Supporting integration activities across the group
- Working closely with other HR colleagues, including supporting recruitment and employee onboarding
To succeed in the role, you will have the following capabilities;
- Solid HR administration / coordination experience in a generalist capacity
- Attained or working towards CIPD Level 5 (or equivalent) qualification
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
- Effective communication and relationship management skills
- Strong organisational skills alongside excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Highly computer literate, e.g. Microsoft Office and HR information Systems
All our benefits are tailored to enhancing your experience at Sygnature as it is important to us that you share in our success. You will receive an excellent training and benefits package, including a highly competitive salary which is reviewed annually, a bonus scheme, a well-regarded pension scheme, and private medical insurance. We also recognise that the environment you work in is a priority, so we have built a supportive culture in a company that values its employees and supports them to achieve to the best of their potential.
Sygnature Discovery is a highly respected, successful and award-winning provider of fully integrated drug discovery research programmes to the global pharmaceutical industry. Founded in 2004 with a workforce of six, we now employ over 300 scientists, mainly operating from our purpose-built facilities in BioCity, Nottingham. We also have operations at Alderley Park, Cheshire. We undertake hit identification, hit-to-lead and lead optimisation projects and complete drug discovery programmes. For further details please visit www.sygnaturediscovery.com.
If you are interested in joining a successful and engaged company that places its people at the heart of its business, please apply through the link above including the following;
- Your CV,
- a covering letter that briefly outlines your suitability for the role and your current notice period (if applicable), and
- confirmation of your status of eligibility to work in the UK (we are able to consider sponsoring potential employees with relevant levels of qualifications and experience under a Tier 2 visa).
Your application will be submitted through our trusted partners, LogicMelon, although only employees of Sygnature Discovery will review your application and personal data.
The closing date for application is 5pm, Friday, 14th August. We will hold first stage interviews between 19th to 21st August, although may interview sooner should there be availability to do so. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact the Careers team at email@example.com. Please do not submit your application to this email address.