HR Advisor (Recruitment)
Sygnature Discovery is a highly respected, successful, and award-winning provider of fully integrated drug discovery research programmes to the global pharmaceutical industry. Founded in 2004, we now employee over 430 people, operating from our purpose-built facilities in BioCity, Nottingham, and Alderley Park, Cheshire. For further details about us please visit www.sygnaturediscovery.com.
About the role
Sygnature Discovery is looking for an HR professional to join its existing HR team in delivering high quality core people processes and initiatives for the business. To support our continued growth, the successful candidate will enjoy a varied set of responsibilities, with a primary focus on our recruitment process.
Principal responsibilities will include;
- Management of the full recruitment lifecycle, including but not limited to; arranging interviews, Zoom/meeting rooms, liaising with agencies, candidates, and the business.
- Provide expert advice and support to managers when recruiting.
- Advertise roles using a variety of platforms and mediums including job boards, LinkedIn, social media, and relevant advertising opportunities.
- Proactively source candidates to create talent pipelines for key roles, using Linkedin Recruiter and other relevant direct searches.
- Review applications, shortlist and arrange interviews with suitable candidates.
- Participate in interview panels and advise on the suitability of applicants.
- Ensure the recruitment process is person centred with the involvement from the business and HR team.
- Issue contracts of employment and offer letters.
- Take an active role in ensuring all new starters are properly inducted and supported upon joining the company.
- Ensure all pre-employment checks are completed including collecting references, right to work checks and Visa support.
- Support the team with employer branding initiatives including referral schemes, company website and internal/external brand awareness.
- Organise and attend recruitment and career events whilst always promoting Sygnature Discovery’s values.
- Process owner of the Visa Application process, including administering our Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) for non-UK workers and providing advice and guidance to candidates.
- Maintain the recruitment portal and analyse data to identify trends and areas to develop.
- Dealing with wider HR projects, employee relations matters and generalist HR activities when required.
To succeed in the role, you will have the following capabilities;
- Experience of successfully managing end to end recruitment activities for a highly skilled workforce.
- A track record of successfully recruiting candidates using Linkedin/Linkedin Recruiter to both advertise roles and source candidates.
- Willing to take primary responsibility for our recruitment and onboarding activities, but able to support wider HR activities when required.
- Solid HR administration / coordination experience in a generalist capacity
- Attained CIPD Level 5 qualification (or equivalent experience)
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Comfortable with working in an environment that is fast paced and full of change
- Strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
- Good working knowledge and understanding of the Visa application process and experience administering Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) is desirable
- Effective communication and relationship management skills with colleagues at all levels
- Strong organisational skills and problem-solving abilities
- Highly computer literate, e.g. Microsoft Office and HR information Systems, ideally experience working with an ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
This is a permanent position and offering an excellent training and benefits package, including a highly competitive salary which is reviewed annually, a bonus scheme, a well-regarded pension scheme, and private medical insurance. All our benefits are tailored to enhancing your experience at Sygnature as it is important to us that you share in our success.
We also recognise that the environment you work in is a priority, so we have built a collaborative and supportive culture with plenty of opportunities to grow and succeed, tailored to individual and business needs. This includes an excellent set of bespoke training and development courses to accelerate both your personal and career growth.
If you are interested in joining a successful and engaged company that places its people at the heart of its business, please apply through the link including the following:
1) Your CV,
2) a covering letter that briefly outlines your suitability for the role and your current notice period (if applicable), and
3) confirmation of your status of eligibility to work in the UK
Your application will be submitted through our trusted partners, LogicMelon, although only employees of Sygnature Discovery will review your application and personal data.
We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible. Initial discussions will be conducted online with final interviews held in our Covid secure offices in BioCity, Nottingham.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact the Careers team at email@example.com. Please do not submit your application to this email address.
We look forward to hearing from you.