Executive Support Administrator
We are an award-winning provider of fully integrated drug discovery research programmes to the global pharmaceutical industry, and to support our business growth we are currently looking for two Executive Support Administrators. These positions will play a vital role in managing business related and customer support tasks for our company. We welcome applications from those looking for a full-time role as well as those who wish to work part-time.
You will provide an administrative service, such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, responding to emails and inbound calls and other business organisational tasks. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, a proven ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanour. To do this role effectively you should have a detailed experience of using the full Microsoft Office suite, be adept at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
Principal duties will include;
- Schedule and organise meetings and travel arrangements for colleagues, including senior management
- Diary and inbox management for senior executives
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the appropriate offices
- General office duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Answering phones and directing calls to the correct person or taking messages
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings
- Sorting and distributing incoming correspondence
- General photocopying and scanning
- Supporting external business events including hospitality
- 2+ years’ experience working in an office setting
- A flexible approach to your task and be willing to adapt at short notice
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software and utilisation
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise activities
- Possess a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Have a customer-service focus
- Have a professional approach and appearance
- Possess high levels of discretion
- The ability to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Have a desire to grow and develop within the role, taking on additional responsibilities as and when they arise.
In return you will receive an excellent training and benefits package, including a highly competitive salary and pension scheme. All our benefits are tailored to enhancing your experience at Sygnature as it is important to us that you share our success. We also recognise that our environment is paramount, so we foster a collaborative and supportive culture with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop, tailored to individual and business needs. As the company continues to grow, there will be plenty of opportunities to develop and take on different responsibilities. We are also happy to provide financial support for relevant professional development.
If you are interested in joining a successful, engaged and award-winning company that places its people at the heart of its business, please apply through the link below including the following;
- Covering letter (briefly outlining your suitability for the role and confirming your preference for hours of work)
- Confirmation of your status of eligibility to work in the UK (you will need to posses this in order to be considered for the role)
You will submit your application through our trusted partners, LogicMelon. Please be assured that only employees of Sygnature Discovery will review your application and personal data.
If you have any questions, please contact the Careers team at email@example.com. Please do not submit your application to this email address.