Scientists & Senior Scientists (Nottingham) DMPK
DMPK Scientists at Sygnature Discovery play an essential role in supporting client projects.
- You will design and execute discovery studies to understand the pharmacokinetics (PK) and absorption, metabolism, distribution, and excretion (ADME) of drug candidates
- Where appropriate, you will represent DMPK as the subject matter expert on Sygnature Discovery’s client project teams
- You will aid in the analysis, interpretation, integration and reporting of discovery DMPK data generated
- You will independently apply basic DMPK scientific principles, attend scientific meetings, and keep abreast of DMPK literature
- Where appropriate, you will assist junior level scientists with experimental design and troubleshooting
- Where appropriate, you will support business development activities
Experience / Requirements;
- Sc., M.Sc. and/or Ph.D. in pharmaceutical sciences, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related disciplines with knowledge of absorption, distribution, drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics
- Proficient in operating and trouble-shooting LC-MS/MS systems and HRMS systems
- Experience in working with cross functional project teams to support drug discovery and/or pre-clinical development
- Ideally experience of working in a DMPK CRO
- Some biotech and/or pharmaceutical industry experience in discovery DMPK
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
In return you will receive an excellent training and benefits package, including a highly competitive salary which is reviewed annually, a bonus scheme, a well-regarded pension scheme, and private medical insurance. All our benefits are tailored to enhancing your experience at Sygnature as it is important to us that you share in our success.
We also recognise that the environment you work in is a priority, so we have built a collaborative and supportive culture with plenty of opportunities to grow and succeed, tailored to individual and business needs. This includes an excellent set of bespoke training and development courses to accelerate both your scientific and personal career growth.
Sygnature Discovery is a highly respected, successful and award-winning provider of fully integrated drug discovery research programmes to the global pharmaceutical industry. Founded in 2004 with a workforce of six, we now employee over 300 scientists, mainly operating from our purpose-built facilities in BioCity, Nottingham and Alderley Park, Cheshire. As part of our success and continued expansion, we are looking for innovative and enthusiastic DMPK scientists to join the organisation.
If you are interested in joining a successful and engaged company that places its people at the heart of its business, please apply through the link including the following;
1) Your CV,
2) a covering letter that briefly outlines your suitability for the role and your current notice period (if applicable), and
3) confirmation of your status of eligibility to work in the UK (we are able to consider sponsoring potential employees with relevant levels of qualifications and experience under a Tier 2 visa).
4) Confirmation of your preferred location; Nottingham of Alderley Park
Your application will be submitted through our trusted partners, LogicMelon, although only employees of Sygnature Discovery will review your application and personal data.
We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact the Careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit your application to this email address.