Analytical Chemists at Sygnature Discovery play an essential role in supporting integrated client projects as well as delivering specialist services. The growing team is looking for talented scientists to push our capabilities even further.
As an Analytical Chemist you will be involved in developing new chromatographic methods, purification by preparative HPLC and SFC alongside the maintenance of analytical instrumentation.
- You will have a BSc/MSc in Chemistry (or related subject) ideally with additional drug discovery experience in industry.
- You will ideally be confident with purification methods.
- You will have experience in a wide range of analytical techniques, including the use of HPLC, LCMS and preparative HPLC/SFC.
- Experience built within an industrial drug discovery environment is desirable for this role.
- In return you will receive an excellent training and benefits package, including a highly competitive salary which is reviewed annually, a bonus scheme, a well-regarded pension scheme, and private medical insurance. All our benefits are tailored to enhancing your experience at Sygnature as it is important to us that you share in our success.
We also recognise that the environment you work in is a priority, so we have built a collaborative and supportive culture with plenty of opportunities to grow and succeed, tailored to individual and business needs. This includes an excellent set of bespoke training and development courses to accelerate both your scientific and personal career growth.
Sygnature Discovery is a highly respected, successful and award-winning provider of fully integrated drug discovery research programmes to the global pharmaceutical industry. Founded in 2004 with a workforce of six, we now employee over 300 scientists, mainly operating from our purpose-built facilities in BioCity, Nottingham, but also at Alderley Park, Cheshire. As part of our success and continued expansion, we are looking for innovative and enthusiastic chemists to join the organisation.
If you are interested in joining a successful and engaged company that places its people at the heart of its business, please apply through the link including the following;
- Your CV,
- a covering letter that briefly outlines your suitability for the role and your current notice period (if applicable), and
- confirmation of your status of eligibility to work in the UK (we are able to consider sponsoring potential employees with relevant levels of qualifications and experience under a Tier 2 visa).
Your application will be submitted through our trusted partners, LogicMelon, although only employees of Sygnature Discovery will review your application and personal data.
We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact the Careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit your application to this email address.